The Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons Wants to Play The Riddler

The Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons says he would like to play crazed Batman villain The Riddler in a superhero film.

When asked if he'd ever like to play a superhero, Parsons told , "I would like to be a villain. I would really like to play The Riddler. I don't feel they're using The Riddler very much, are they?"

Following a comment that the Big Bang Theory star would be "dope" as The Riddler, Parsons teased, "Wouldn't I? You hear that? I would be 'dope' as The Riddler. Girls, tell your friends."

The last time The Riddler appeared in a Batman film was in 1995's Batman Forever, in which he was portrayed by Jim Carrey. Cory Michael Smith currently plays a .

Parsons can be heard next in the animated film Home, which hits theaters next week.

post from sitemap
Categories: